EQUIPMENT REPAIRS AND RECONDITION
Phillips Global is one of the largest full service companies of its type in the world. We have set the pace for equipment service and support. We are involved in almost all phases of mining equipment repair, rebuild and remanufacture.
Specific areas of operation include rebuilding continuous miners, remanufacturing of shuttle cars, repairing and rebuilding of all scoops, bolters, feeder breakers and other underground mining equipment, from cutter drums to longwalls. If it goes in a mine, we can fix it.
Quality is a commitment Phillips Global makes at every level with people, material and knowledge. It shows on every machine we repair.
STANDARD PHILLIPS GLOBAL REBUILDS INCLUDE:
- Each machine is disassembled into the major component parts.
- These component parts are then disassembled, cleaned and inspected.
- Fabrications are sandblasted and inspected using non-destructive techniques to determine the repair scope of work.
- Worn structural steel and wear plates are replaced.
- Major electrical, hydraulic and mechanical components are rebuilt or replaced.
- Machines are fully tested and serviced prior to delivery.
- Phillips will work closely with mine personnel throughout the rebuild process to ensure that all aspects of the machine layout meet customer specifications.
Our facilities are equipped with state-of-the-art machining centers. Our remanufacturing capablities provide the mining industry with a one stop shop for most of your mining machinery needs.
Our modern machine tools, highly motivated and skilled employees, pride of craftsmanship, dedication to quality and service after the sale are what makes Phillips Global successful.
To get our customers back in production as soon as possible. We are committed to listen to our customers needs through underground inspection and consulting.